This legal notice regulates the use of the website – https://honextmaterial.com, owned by HONEXT MATERIAL, S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE SITE).
Browsing of the website of THE OWNER OF THE SITE by someone attributes them the condition of USER of the same and entails their full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, acknowledging that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE SITE, in which case the changes will be published and notified as soon as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to read the content of this notice carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered in this website.
The user also agrees to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE SITE or to third parties regarding any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE SITE may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE SITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11th on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: HONEXT MATERIAL, S.L.
- Your CIF is: B65494072
- Its registered office is at: Passeig Marina Julia, 43, 08310 Argentona (BARCELONA)
- Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 42559, Folio 106, Page B409868
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal the different means of contact detailed below:
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE SITE will be considered effective for all purposes when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, THE OWNER OF THE SITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data they communicate to the OWNER OF THE SITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of the OWNER OF THE SITE and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defence of terrorism or contrary to the law or public order.
- b) Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and information systems of the OWNER OF THE SITE or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE SITE provides its services.
- d) Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE SITE or of third parties.
- e) Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or carry out any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and/or send publicity and communications of any kind for commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source code, are the property of the OWNER OF THE SITE, without being transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE SITE, without it being understood that the use or access to them gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE OWNER OF THE SITE and the owner of the website on which the link is included, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE SITE of its contents or services.
THE OWNER OF THE SITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability for access and use
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE SITE excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of bugs and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, and accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE SITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, right to honour, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE SITE declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website.
THE OWNER OF THE SITE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the resulting experience obtained. THE OWNER OF THE SITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure in case of identifying illicit activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are signs or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE SITE, duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation. The language used will be Spanish.